The MCB Series Heavy Duty Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Bench handles almost any cylinder design or configuration. The Bench design is suitable for large, heavy cylinders (rated for 4000kg / fixture).
The Nut Cracker utilises a simple and effective ratchet mechanism for maximum power and control. Re-assembly is achieved through reverse rotation using the same tooling. Precise control of pressure allows nuts to be re-torqued to OEM specifications.
Tool slide plates, together with our proprietary height-adjustable chain vice tools, ensure that any cylinder or rod configuration can be safely secured on the bench and adjusted to a common tool centre height. This gives the user maximum flexibility in disassembling and reassembling any cylinder configuration.
- Maximum extraction force of 7 Tons
- Maximum rotational torque of 65,000Nm or 130,000Nm
- Maximum cylinder barrel OD 620mm
- Maximum cylinder flange OD 800mm
- Maximum clevis width 463mm
- Maximum clevis diameter 620mm
- Special systems can be designed to suit requirements